Saturday, November 20, 2010

So many very cool places!


We moved to Chippenham, West of London - where we shot for three days at the Great Chalfield Manor.









This is Natalie who was cast as Ann Bolin.






















Next location was Lacock Abbey where much of the first two Harry Potter movies were shot.





I'm pretty sure our casting people had recruited the local Priest Quorum for this Oxford University classroom scene. Many extras were LDS.



















































































This is the actor that looked just like Gene Wilder.














Salisbury Cathedral below - 12th Century I think.



Stopped at Stonehenge on our way to Berkely Castle - our new location near Bath for the next 4 days. Stonehenge was much more interesting and fun to shoot that I had expected. Lots and lots of tourists from everywhere. But such a fun fun artsie subject to photograph. I've decided i will stop here for more photos every opportunity I have. It's the kind of place that will look very different under different lighting and weather.

Cool cool historic place. Dates to 2000 BC.






Berkeley Castle was such an amazing fun place to hang around for four days!!! I wondered all through this place - room after room after room. Built originally in 1132 I think and controlled and lived in by the same Berkeley family the ENTIRE time!! I met the current family resident - Charles Berkeley. I asked him if I was suppose to call him Lord Berkeley and he said that wasn't necessary.




















































































We are currently at our last location - Igtham Mote - where we will finish up Monday. Then home again home again!!!





1 comment: