Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall colors in Europe - WOW!

We (Liz and I) Left Leipzig for Berlin Monday morning. We will tour Berlin Tuesday and drive 4.5 hours to Prague on Wednesday. Then on to other exotic destinations yet from there - ending up in London on Saturday or Sunday. The film crew will arrive in London Next Wednesday to continue with the UK portion of the filming.to be determined.

Cool vines on a wall at Castle Church in Wittenburg - also known as "All Saints Church".



































We stayed a night in the town of Wernigerode after touring a Castle there while on our way to Wittenburg. Scenes like this everywhere we look.












If our plan calls for a 2.5 hour drive, we are finding it will take us closer to 5 hours because I have to stop and take photos of amazing road side views. Liz is tolerant - most of the time. She has a book she pulls out or snoozes.






More to come in a few days!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME PHOTOS! Glad you are having a great time! Marlane

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEVE-O!!!

    These are A-MAZING!! Seriously!!!!!!!! You are THE MAN. Tell Liz I miss her so much. I am so so so so so jealous of the beautifulness that you are seeing right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I found myself looking for the Disneyland train running through that town. It looks fake! I can't wait to hear all the details. These shots are gorgeous! And Steve...get some sleep. :o)
    I miss you both.

    ReplyDelete